Saturday, December 8, 2007

Got heaps on my plate

The next few days will be busy for me; I've got plenty on my plate. It all starts tomorrow (Sunday), which promises to be jam-packed.

That's because I got the Sunday School Prize-Giving/Break-up Party in the morning. I have to be at church at 8am to help with the decorations. This year, each class will be presenting an item relating to Jesus, since Christmas is just around the corner. My class (the kindergarden class) & the toddler class will jointly present the nativity scene - so one boy will pose as Joseph, one girl as Mary, a few girls pose as angels, one boy as 1 of the 3 kings (we don't have enough people to be 3 kings) & the toddler kids will pose as the sheep & we will rope in an adult to be a shepherd. So not only will I have to help decorate, I also got to worry about the skit costumes & props, all of which are right behind me right now. Oh, & the presents, too. Got so much to bring to church.

Then after the Sunday School Break-up Party, I have work Xmas function at Booroodabin Bowls Club in the afternoon. Thanks to this work function, I can't attend my friend's engagement party. But unfortunately, my friend only contacted me on Thursday to advise of the engagement party & the fact of his engagement. Yeah, only 3 days notice before the engagement party takes place. So, I can't go, because I've already committed to the work Xmas function. Who knows, I might still manage to turn up at the end of the engagement party, but chances of that happening are not high. And oh, bowls club....don't get me started, coz I'm really useless at lawn bowls.....

The work Xmas function finishes at 3pm. That won't be the end of my day, because Qld Roar play Central Coast Mariners at Suncorp Stadium. The game kicks off at 6pm & I will be there, along with a few others. We'll probably need to have dinner before the game. As I've blogged in a previous post, the game is clash of the top 2 on the league ladder. Come on Qld.

So that's tomorrow. Then, I also got to worry about next Saturday's Clay Xmas Party. I've already emailed out the details, but still got bits & pieces to co-ordinate/follow up on people. Goodness knows what last minute things will pop up between now & next Saturday, which will mean more work. So yeah, I've been so busy with planning for Sunday School Break-up Party & the Clay Xmas Party. I'm very tired & feel "burnt out". I think here's a good spot to sign off, coz I'll need lots of sleep because of a busy day tomorrow. Good night.


No comments: