Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Cousin-in-law saved!

It seems the good news just keep coming! Fresh from learning of my friends' engagements, I found out that my cousin-in-law in Malaysia has received salvation. For those who don't know, this means that he believes that Jesus Christ is the Son of God & that Jesus died for his sins, & that he has accepted Jesus as his personal Lord & Saviour. My cousin-in-law is now a Christian :)

An aunty in Malaysia had phoned my parents on Sunday afternoon to tell of the good news, & Mum duly passed it on to me when I came back from that work Xmas function. Great, huh! It means my cousin-in-law will get to meet the Lord one day in heaven. How marvellous is that!! To me, the salvation was a bolt out of the blue. But my cousin-in-law, so I was told, has been attending church, & learning about the gospel (& someone may have been guiding him through the gospel).

My cousin-in-law is a chef & has worked overseas - he might still be working overseas, not sure (which reminds me, I've misplaced his business card somewhere). I have met & spoken to him a couple of times (& I loved his prawn spaghetti). He's nice & I am happy for him, my cousin & my aunty & uncle. I trust that God will bless & grow my cousin-in-law in his stage of life as a believer :)


No comments: