Thursday, November 22, 2007

Recovering from neck pain

These past few days haven't been that great for my neck. It's been aching & hurting. I think I got a neck pain or stiff neck. I think it's got to do with the way I slept on Sunday nite, because the pain was was first experienced on Monday morning. Dunno why it (the way I slept) happened, but oh well, it did. Though someone pointed out to me that it could be due to sitting in front of computer for prolonged periods, or the way I sit in front of the computer. OK, that's possibly true.

But anyway, thanks to the neck pain, I haven't been feeling great this week. At some stage, my neck hurts if I even so much as look upward to the ceiling or turn my head even a bit. Neck movement had to be limited, so when I wanted to look in a particular direction (whether left or right), I have to turn my whole self to that direction rather than moving my head that way.

But thankfully, the neck is somewhat recovering, rather slowly at that. There's still a way to go before complete recovery. Meantime, I might go surfing the net to read up about neck pain/stiff neck. I might also go apply some more of the pak fah yeow (white flower liniment) to my neck. Some of my friends are amused at my usage of the liniment, when they see me rub it on my face, nose, forehead. They think I'm hooked on that stuff. But oh well, I find it useful, so I will keep using it.


No comments: