Sunday, November 11, 2007

The crows! They woke me up!

Arrrggghh! The blasted crows! (or are they ravens?) They just woke me up very prematurely. They are back again in our backyard, after being away for ages. And thanks to them, I got what - a bit more than 4 hours sleep, maybe 5-ish, certainly less than 6 hours. Much less sleep that I was hoping I'd get. Needless to say, I'm less than happy about that. Very unhappy, in fact :(

That's why I'm here. I got no punching bag, so decide instead to come here & create a blog post to vent my frustration & displeasure. I can also do a few other things here & there, since I'm now awake.....

Now, it sounds like those pesky birds are gone. Hmmphh, maybe they just came to say a quick hello to me. Maybe I should cover my ears next time, but dunno whether that will work. So, how to get rid of them the next time they come?
Garden hoses? Ehh, nope - there's level 5 water restrictions.
Yelling at them? I tried that in the past ("shut up, u @#^%"), & it didn't really work. Besides, that'll waste my breath & I might end up waking the neighbours.
Rifle? It won't be easy to get one, & I might end up shooting the wrong thing/person.
Scarecrows? Too much trouble creating one, I'm just too lazy.
Maybe I should just get a giant poster of my face & put it in my backyard. That is, a poster the size of my room floor. Hopefully that might keep them away. But then again, u never know, those pesky birds might be enchanted by my face & flock over to admire the view......

Arrggh, maybe I should just "grin & bear it". Or actually, just bear it - doubt I'd be grinning the next time the birds pay us a visit.



1 comment:

Ivan said...

Maybe.. you should sleep earlier! bwahahahaha!