Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Labels labels labels

I considered labelling my posts recently, especially after viewing the labels on friends' blogs. I decided to go for it & today, after going back & forth, I've finally done it. I had to cut down on the number of posts tagged with the "Miscellaneous" label - quite a number of those have been re-labelled "Personal".

It's intended to make it easier for my readers (if there are any) to go to the labels that interests them. Yeah, duh, that might be stating the obvious, as that's obviously what the labels are there for. But hey, not everyone that pops into my planet are mad football fans like myself, so they can just hit whatever non-football labels they fancy.

Of course, I'm no expert on labelling. I will continue to monitor my labels & labelling, & make any changes as I see appropriate.

Meantime, I wonder what label to label this posts, which talks about....labels. Hmmm, I'll just stick it with "Miscellaneous"!

Anyway, I will also monitor the layout & appearance of my "chocolate & caramel" blog. I wonder how to change the font of the various elements - would be nice to have different fonts & colours for the different page elements. Oh well, there's no real hurry to do that, is there? Got other things to do, stuff to attend to, so this can always wait.

No comments: