Thursday, May 31, 2007

Having a bit of a whine.....

Uh huh, just as I thought, more bills to pay within the next month or so. The car insurance renewal certificate from NRMA came in the post today, & so did the RACQ membership renewal notice. Just add this to the list of "compulsory" expenditure which I previously blogged on. I know this might sound a bit like a whine, but why does everything have to come at once???!!!

Ai yah, at a time when I felt like indulging myself with Myer's mid-season sale, I may have to hold back on my spending because of all these bills. Arrrggghh, never mind, what can I do. It's part of life. Anyways, let's surf to the various managed fund websites, eh, & see how my investments are going. I want to see growth!! I want to see increasing unit prices. Ya hear me!! Money money yeah yeah....

Thereafter, I might even write up another post before the end of the night. Hmmm, that sounds like a plan. Oh well, I'll get into it, & might be back later tonite eh.



No comments: