Saturday, January 17, 2009

Where next for overseas trip???

A question/thought just came to my mind - where should I go next for overseas trip? Well, here are the options:

Malaysia & Singapore again: Same old, same old, but hey, most of my relatives are there, family friends are there, too. And of course, imagine all the food!! *drool*

Vancouver, Canada: My cousins are there & I haven't seen them since I was a child. A visit to Vancouver would be a great idea. And while I'm there, I might as well also visit a few other places in Canada & the US. I don't think it will be cheap, though.

New Zealand: It's just nearby, & I hear pretty good things about NZ - just as I hear good things about Vancouver. This one is definitely worth considering.

Hong Kong & Shanghai: I got friends in both who've suggested going for a visit, & they will take me out to some good places to eat. Yum! Friend in Shanghai will only be there for a few more months (on work assignment) before returning to Singapore later this year, so I'll probably see him in Singapore next instead of Shanghai. Friend in HK will be there for a while - so I can see myself visiting her there in HK.

The Maldives: This is probably the most exotic of all the places I've listed. I heard the beaches there are pretty good, & tourists enjoy it there. Not that I'm a beach person, but somehow or other, I got Maldives on my list of places to visit. One day, I might. People have said it's not that cheap, though (Bali is cheaper to visit, so I was told).



No comments: