Thursday, January 15, 2009

Unspent money from overseas

All right. I got back from overseas just a few days ago. My room is now cluttered with things I bought from overseas. Quite a few of those things are lumped together on top of the bean bag behind me. The task of sifting through my purchases & packing them away looks to be quite daunting. I barely have any more room - I really need to get my own home quickly!

And ohhhhh, guess what else I brought back? Unspent money, & I mean lots of it - more than I had expected to bring home. Here's how much I brought back: AUD $670, Malaysian ringgit 78, Singapore $93, Brunei $44.

That tells me that either I brought too much money with me overseas, or I didn't spend enough while there. I think both is true. Maybe it's a good thing I didn't spend all that money. I was already 1-2 kg over the limit with my luggage - so if I did spend that unspent money, I would really have seriously blown the luggage limit. And I would have copped a big fine from the airport. That wouldn't have been good. At least I can put that unspent money to bettter use - or save it for my next overseas trip.



No comments: