Thursday, April 19, 2007

Meanwhile, here's hoping I get good rest

I'm not feeling great today - haven't been sleeping well over the past few nites. Not too sure why, although that brightness of the light from the VCR doesn't help with my efforts to regain sleep after waking up in the middle of the nite. Ai yah, why do some people fall asleep so easily while others (like myself) struggle to get back into it after prematurely waking up??

Anyway, enough of the ranting. All I'm really hoping is that I will be well enough to attend the OMF Discover Asia nite at our church tomorrow (Friday) evening/nite. The focus is on Japan, & it will be very interesting indeed to learn about God's work in the Land of the Rising Sun. When people talk about the spread of the gospel in Asia, we seem to hear a lot about China. South Korea already has considerable number of Christians - in fact, last time I checked the Operation World book, there are more Christians than Buddhists in Korea. But Japan? I don't often hear much about Christianity in Japan. Hence a great reason to attend the Discover Asia nite tomorrow. I should be well enough to go (getting better as I write), but I really need a rest, so I'll probably not have a late nite tonite.

Right now, apart from doing this (blogging), I'm also uploading my photos into an album at Multiply (this will take a while), & also surfing the internet. It's called multitasking....hehe.

Just found out Argentina drew with Chile 0-0 in a friendly/exhibition match - both teams fielded experimental line-ups. It'd be better if Argentina had won, but oh well, u can't win em all. Anyway, draw in friendly is no disaster, just as long as they win when it really matters. OK, let's move on to another website. Hmmm, where to go?.....

No comments: