Sunday, April 29, 2007

He's engaged, & he's got a beard!

Wooo hooo!! Biggest congratulations must go to a friend of mine, who's just recently returned from a long holiday overseas. He got engaged to his overseas-based girlfriend (Miss A) during the holiday. Superb! Apparently, my friend originally intended to propose to Miss A on top of a mountain, but some unforeseen last minute events & circumstances made that plan "not possible". So, he proposed to her in another setting (in a cable car, if I heard correctly?). Apart from this change of setting, the engagement came as no surprise, as I already heard of his plan to propose from someone else.

Oh, and guess what? He's got a beard, too! Never seen him with a beard before - he grew it while overseas. Who would have guessed it? New look, eh! Hmm, if he can get a beard, does that mean I can get my ears pierced? LOL, joking lah!

Anyway, to this friend of mine - once again, congratulations, I'm very happy for u. I thank God for bringing Miss A into your life. Though I've only met her a couple of times (she's quite good at karaoke!), I know she's a really nice person, & I'm sure she & u will have a blessed future together. May God richly bless your future together, as He surely will.

3 comments:

quop said...

lol... thanks man :) btw it's definitely more of a goatee than a (full on) beard - i don't have that many hairs! and the way my fiancee's name is spelt actually starts with 'E'. i was thinking who is 'A'...??? then i realised it sounds the same!

Mr DT said...

Uh huh - it seems I tend to use "beard" loosely enough to include goatee. Of course, goatee it is LOL.

Oh, so her name begins with "E" rather than "A"? Whoops, my bad. ;)

Anonymous said...

hi dt, thanks :) "miss E"