Thursday, July 23, 2009

Transformers complete collection!


I just bought the Transformers G1 complete collection of DVDs from JB Hi-Fi this evening. It's a 17 disc collection. I'm very happy with the purchase. I've been on the lookout for something like this to come out. So when I saw the sale in the JB Hi-Fi catalogue, I decided on the spot that I would get the DVD set. And I did.

At last, now I can watch any Transformers episodes anytime I wish. Brings back memories of my childhood in the 1990s. "Transformers.....more than meets the eye.....
"

Unfortunately, there were no DVDs for other cartoons like Thundercats & Silverhawks. Perhaps I might have to hop on Ebay to search these, but they would not be cheap......

While at JB Hi-Fi, I managed to bump into a former work colleague. He also got retrenched (but a few months later than I did), & is now working in a firm in Southbank. When he filled me in on the details of the retrenchments that happened after I left the firm, I was really shocked. There was a mass culling of staff. It is sad to experience & hear the impact that the global financial crisis has done on the lives of many. Things can only get better. Hopefully sooner rather than later, too.



No comments: