Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Bad move Barca - what a waste of money!

FC Barcelona have signed Swedish forward Zlatan Ibrahimovic from Italian side Internazionale Milan. As part of the transfer deal, Barcelona sold Cameroonian forward Samuel Eto'o to Inter Milan, plus they gave Inter Milan quite a substantial sum of money.

Over the last few weeks, I have been hearing the transfer speculation surrounding Zlatan's move to Barcelona. I had been hoping the speculation would go away. But the speculation is now a reality - Zlatan is heading to Barcelona. I am not too happy about this. I would go as far as to say that Barca are wasting their money. Not a great move - why sell Africa's best forward & replace him with a player who disappears in big games??? Having said that, I hope Zlatan would prove me wrong & help Barcelona to more success. Only time will tell if Barcelona's decision is a good one.



No comments: