Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New financial year, hopefully a new beginning

Today marks the first day of the new financial year. Hopefully in the new financial year, things will be better than it has been for the last few months before July.

On the job front, I am a few weeks into a contract/temporary position in Brisbane CBD. Thank God for that, too. At least I have been getting some income to pay off some bills: car registration, car insurance, CA membership/subscription fee.

Hopefully, my luck will change in the new financial year & I will get a full-time position somewhere. These are challenging times, with the financial crisis happening worldwide & people suffering as a result. But all that is out of my control, so I have to hang in & be resilient, & hopefully an opportunity will come up somewhere soon.


No comments: