Thursday, October 18, 2007

So how am I coping without my PC?

Short answer: rather well, actually. Mind u, I still miss my PC. And it's got my documents & stuff, & lots of internet bookmarks. Hopefully, everything will be fine & still there when I get it back.

While waiting for my PC to come home, I've been using my brother's laptop which he's been kind enough to lend me. That's why I'm coping rather well. I'm slowly getting used to using a laptop - previously, I've been strictly a "PC man" & never been in a position where I ever had much use of laptops. But now, I will be using my brother's for another week & a bit. It's because I'm starting to like my brother's laptop that I entertained thoughts of buying one (as mentioned in previous blog post). I mean, it's so cosy & comfortable using the laptop while sitting on my bean bag in my room, while the TV in front of me is on.

So, who knows, if I succumb to the temptation, I might end up with a laptop sooner rather than later. But until that happens, I will be focusing on other things - as mentioned in previous post, I got other priorities, much more pressing than getting a laptop. Then again, if there are good laptop deals out there.....

No comments: