Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Now, my computer won't start :(

To quote Dick Dastardly: drat, drat & double drat. I say that because my PC at home is bust. It just won't start. I noticed some "weird, erratic" behaviour with my PC on Monday night, not long after the modem played up. But that didn't mean they are linked - PC was still working when modem played up. Was it anything to do with the storm that night? I dunno.... I have doubts because my brother's PC still functions as normal. Anyway, now I got to get my PC fixed :( That's one more thing on my plate. I hope it won't cost a bomb to fix the problem(s). Anyone got any good computer shops to recommend, let me know. At this stage, I think I'll be looking at computer shops near where I live. We'll see how we go. Hopefully, everything will be resolved this weekend. In the meantime, I'll be relying on internet at work ;)

No comments: