Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My Multiply blog

My blog at Multiply is where I store photos. I previously said I was going to provide the link to that blog as soon as I posted photos of the Toowoomba day trip, Mid-Autumn Festival & Sharon's wedding, all of which took place last month in September. Well, I've already posted those photos on that blog. So, here's the link: http://mrdt.multiply.com/

Go there if u want to see my photos. I've got quite a few albums. I'm certainly not an expert in photography - my photo technique is mediocre at best. That being said, surely there would be some photos that u viewers might enjoy, no? ;)

Well, go & have a look if u really want to. Do have a look at Valerie (my dear sister) & Andrew's wedding photos in March 2007 - I took almost 200 photos, & I would surely have taken more than 200 if my camera did not run out of power. My brother's baptism photos are also there. Look at the Toowoomba day trip album if u like flowers - some nice pics there, if I may say so myself. Enjoy your viewing. And feel free to leave some comments. :)

No comments: