Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Internet access down :(

Arrgggh, drat. Internet access is down at home :(
That's why I couldn't surf the net last night, & couldn't add more photos to my Multiply blog (which I only use to store pictures). Apparently, the internet unavailability has something to do with the modem. Goodness knows when the modem (&/or whatever else that's preventing internet access) will be fixed or replaced. It means at this stage, I can only access internet at work. So don't be surprised if my blog posting is irregular over the next few days. Until we get back the internet access, it looks like any posts over the next few days will only take place during my lunch break at work.

Anyway, those of u who have been visiting my blog, thanks for popping in. Keep coming. Feel free to drop a comment as you see fit. If you show your blog when posting the comment, I will visit yours too :)

No comments: