Monday, June 11, 2007

Clip - The Office Dance (The Office, UK version)

Here's a clip of the famous Office Dance from the UK sitcom The Office. It's from the second series. The try-hard boss/regional manager David Brent (played by Ricky Gervais) apparently performed the dance to raise money for charity.

It's sooo hilarious, that I was left in stitches when I found this online a few days ago. It's even funnier viewing online than when I first saw it on TV some years ago. I was prompted to look this up after seeing a picture of Brent doing the dance on my good friend's blog. My friend's post was talking about how you can rearrange the London 2012 logo to all sort of shapes, including the shape of someone doing the Office Dance.

Anyway, do check this clip out. Who knows, one day you might want to do this in front of your colleagues, should you need to raise funds for charity, or if you just want to entertain your colleagues, or simply show off your abilities. Just make sure you get your colleagues to clap & hum the music while you perform. Taaa na tana tana, taaa na tana tana.....





No comments: