Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year 2008

Friends, loved ones, readers of my blog. Happy New Year!! I hope & pray that u will all have a blessed 2008, that the year 2008 will live up to your expectations.

I don't know about u, but I thought 2007 went by so soooo quickly. It only seemed recent that we started 2007, but now that year has passed! I still can't believe that we are now in 2008!! It'll take a while to sink in. Goodness gracious me....

So what do I look forward to this year? Well, the things I look forward to in 2008 include (well, these are the ones that spring to mind as I type):

# Weddings - I know there'll be at least 2, possibly more....
# Euro 2008.
# Beijing Olympics, especially the football tournament.
# More football....
# Building up friendships with my friends.
# Blogging & more blogging.
# Growing in my walk with God.
# Bonus - a decent bonus (though realistically I'm not expecting any, as I still haven't been told what the bonus eligibility threshold is)
# Pay rise!! A huge huuuugggeee pay rise....
# Travel overseas at the end of the year.

Hmmm, that's all I can think of.

Resolutions for the new year? Ehh, well, let's go to my next blog entry for that one. Because I did talk about it with 3 of my friends.

I can't help but wonder what this year has in store for me. What I can say is that I'll be happy if this year's at least as good as last year. There's some good things to look forward to. May God bless the year ahead.


No comments: