Monday, December 1, 2008

Heaps to look forward to this month :)

I can't believe it's December already! I can't believe time passed by so quickly. Anyway, now that the last month of the year is here, I'm happy, because I personally have a lot of great things to look forward to this month:
  • Dan & Fayette's wedding ceremony & reception (I have the privilege of being head usher at the reception)
  • Group dinner with ex-colleagues at a Japanese restaurant
  • Val's birthday
  • Overseas vacation in Malaysia, stopping over for 1 night in Brunei on the way to KL. (Hopefully, I will get to spend a few days in Singapore after Christmas)
  • Christmas Boxing Day shopping in KL
  • Ryan & Nicole's wedding celebration (ceremony & reception)
What a month this promises to be! I'm excited!!


No comments: