Monday, July 28, 2008

It's so cold!

Ok, to post on something totally "random" or "mundane", let's talk about this cold cold winter.

I do wonder if it's just me, but the weather is verrrryyy cold, here in Brisbane. It's winter right now. And to me, it feels like this winter is one of the coldest, possibly the coldest winter I've experienced in Brisbane. I mean, the winds are so so chilly. And we are only talking about Brisbane. I mean, if Brisbane is already this cold, then imagine how "bad" it must be in Sydney & Melbourne.

I can't seem to do anything without feeling the chill. Move the quilt a bit, cold. Stick my toes out of the quit, cold - which makes it so hard to get out of bed to get ready for work. Get off my chair after turning off my PC, cold. And don't get started with coming out of the shower....duh.....who wouldn't feel it????

Anyway, I wonder what the other Brisbane residents out there think of the weather. One of the coldest winters around? Is it just me or do u feel the same way??

Not that I'm complaining or see the cold weather as a bad thing. It's good, actually (especially for sleeping in during weekends). Hope it means that we will have another relatively mild summer at the end of this year. The last summer was the coolest over the last few years. Hopefully, the trend will continue.....


No comments: