Sunday, February 10, 2008

Planet DT's 1st birthday/anniversary!

In February 2007, I did what some who know me may consider "unthinkable" - I created a blog. This blog! After some consideration (& due to lack of alternatives), I called it Planet DT. My first blog post was exactly 1 year ago. So today, Planet DT celebrates its 1st birthday! Or 1st anniversary! Hooray! Happy birthday, Planet DT!

Wow, I wouldn't have thought I would have blogged as much as I have done in my first year of blogging. But hey, I have. So far, I manage to do double digits per month (i.e. 10 or more posts each month). Whether I can continue this, I don't know. We shall see. I enjoy blogging, & it seems I'm hooked on my new found hobby. I blog on all sorts of stuff - things that happen to/around me, things I read, sermons I hear, & miscellaneous other stuff. I always knew that a lot of my posts will be on football/soccer. But rather surprisingly, my blog has more Christian content that I would have anticipated. I guess that can't be a bad thing, eh. I will try to include more jokes on this blog - I like a good laugh.

Anyways, I think I'll sign off here before I continue waffling on ;) To all readers of this blog, thanks for visiting & thanks to those who've posted comments. I hope u have enjoyed some of the stuff on this blog & do continue to visit Planet DT. Cheers.

Feel free to leave any comments below!



1 comment:

G said...

Congrats on your 1-year anniversary! Keep it up!