Friday, February 22, 2008

Farewell J & Mel

Yet another 2 of my friends (a married couple) have departed Brisbane. J & Mel just went overseas yesterday. I did see both of them on Saturday (in Gold Coast), & J on Sunday. I thought I was going to see them on Monday nite at Clay, but they didn't turn up. So that meant I didn't really get to say my goodbyes to them :(

I really like them both. Mel & I were Clay events co-ordinators last year, & we called ourselves "Team Rocket" - well, actually that was her suggestion, I was the "yes man" & gave my approval. Oh well, Team Rocket is no more, with Mel's departure & me deciding not to continue in the events co-ordinator role.

Oh well, J & Mel have said they'll be back in Brisbane on a visit later this year, before heading overseas again to another destination. Then, they'll return permanently to Brisbane. So they will definitely be back one day, as current plans stand. But u never know how things might change?? Whatever the case, I pray that God will continue to bless them & be with them everywhere they go. And may they shine for God & bear a good testament for Him to everyone they meet.


No comments: