Thursday, November 6, 2008

No, Obama, noooooo...........

Politicians worldwide are often lamented & criticised for their failure to keep election promises. In the wake of Obama's big win in the US Presidential Elections (huge celebrations & all that), many will wait & see whether Obama does or does not keep his election promises.

I, for one, hope that he does NOT keep some of his promises.
I say that after stumbling on this blog: http://whynotobama2008.blogspot.com/
As well-written as it is, the blog does make for disturbing reading. Are all that really Obama's policies?? *wince* If it's true that those are indeed his policies, then goodness gracious me!

Now, let me say that before I read the blog, I was sort of aware of Obama's leaning towards abortion. But that was based on loosely hearing things being said about Obama. I was definitely not aware of Obama's marriage policies (approving same-sex marriage, etc), until I read the above blog. After reading the blog, it looks like what people say about Obama being pro-abortion is true! Ohhhh dear!

But I thought Obama is a Christian??!! Yet he favours abortion? Yet he thinks same-sex marriage is alright? But why??? Personally, I am opposed to abortion, simply I believe taking a human life, or denial of the right to live, is wrong. I am pro-life. I've never supported abortion, & never will. I just can't. Same-sex marriage??? Pfffhhh, well, that is unbiblical & is not proper marriage at all. It just isn't, & it just can't be.

Anyway, what I have to say is: No, Obama, noooo! Don't implement those policies! Don't do it! Don't be a bad BO (get it, BO? Obama's initials?! haha). Sorry Mr Obama, nothing personal. But I'm not in favour of those policies, & in no way can I support it.
One can only hope & pray that Obama & his ilk will come to their senses & abandon all plans to implement those pro-abortion & same-sex marriage policies. That's right, pray. Pray really hard.


No comments: