Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Congratulations, Barack Obama

Barack Obama has won the US Presidential elections. That means he's the new President of the US! Wow, congratulations, Obama! His win represents a ground-breaking development - the first African-American president of the US. His win was by a landslide. I guess his rallying phrase "it's time for a change" worked in getting a huge slice of the American votes. Perhaps people really did want a change & plumped for him. I'm no political expert at all, so I can't dwell on too much details.....

Well done, Obama. I'm happy that the US now has a black president. Happy in that regard. All the very best with your reign, Mr Obama. But I must say I do have reservations over Obama's appointment. Nothing against the man, it's just his policies. Read next post for more details.


No comments: