Monday, May 5, 2008

It's May already!

Wow! I can't believe we've arrived in May already! I said as much to a couple of friends a few days ago. Time really does fly.

Looking back, I'm scratching my head to think of what I've achieved between January & April. Anything to show for those months? Anything that really sticks out? Hmmm, I won that 30GB iPod a couple of months ago (& which of course I blogged about). Errr, that's basically all I can think of. Nothing else happened during the first 4 months of the year that is unusual.

I can't say I have been particularly productive during those months. At times, I feel I'm just going through the motions of life. Work, eat, sleep, work, eat, sleep, hang out with friends, go here, go there, do this, do that, yadda yadda yadda. And don't get started with quiet time (still can't really get this going consistently). I don't want to say my life is directionless, but sometimes it does feel like it. So here's hoping my next 4 months will be more productive. And I hope God will show me the way forward.


No comments: