Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Now I'm not feeling that well :(

Arrgggh, I'm not feeling too well right now. I've got a bit of the flu. I still went to work today, as I didn't feel sick enough to stay at home. But at work, I was sniffing & coughing constantly; I think I was the only one at work who's not well. So, already dismayed at the fact the Easter break was over, the fact I wasn't feeling 100% made it not such a great day. Actually my day wasn't that miserable, but it wasn't fabulous either. Maybe I should have stayed at home & rested?? *shrugs*

Then at dinner today, I had some curry eggs which made me feel a bit heaty. I just couldn't resist spicy food, so I went for it. Though I was told the curry eggs is not as bad for "sick people" as other spicy dishes, it still made me feel heaty, so I ended up restricting my consumption of the egg curry. Hmmm, now, I should be taking some rest instead of sitting in front of the PC & doing stuff like blogging & all that. But oh well...

Hopefully, I will have recovered by tomorrow - or else face the prospect of missing out on the assam laksa tomorrow night. I will head off to bed soon; hopefully the "mini-flu" (at times, it didn't feel so mini) & cough will have subsided by the time I wake up tomorrow morning.



1 comment:

Steeejei said...

You know, considering that massive weekend you just had I'm not surprised you're feeling sick!